THE CORPORATION OF THE VILLAGE OF MONTROSE
A BYLAW TO AMEND ZONING BYLAW #505
WHEREAS Division 7 of Part 26 of the Local Government Act authorizes Council to regulate the use of land, and
WHEREAS Council deems it in the best interest of the community to limit the application of certain land use regulations,
BE IT THEREFORE RESOLVED that the Council of the Village of Montrose in open meeting assembled, enact as follows:
1. (1) This Bylaw may be cited as the “Zoning Regulation (Screening) Amending Bylaw.”
2. (1) Section 103 of Bylaw #505 is hereby amended by deleting the phrase “vegetative barrier or similar buffer” from the definition of the term “screening.”
(2) Section 316 of Bylaw #505 is hereby amended by inserting the words “vegetative barrier or similar buffer” between the words “landscaping” and “screening.”
3. (1) If any section, subsection, sentence, clause or phrase of this bylaw is for any reason held to be invalid by the decision of any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalid portion shall be severed and the part that is invalid shall not affect the validity of the remainder.
(2) This Bylaw shall come into full force and effect on the adoption thereof.
READ A FIRST TIME this 20th day of February, 2001
READ A SECOND TIME this day of, 2001
PUBLIC HEARING HELD this day of, 2001
READ A THIRD TIME this day of, 2001
RECONSIDERED AND FINALLY ADOPTED this day of, 2001
Certified a true copy of Bylaw #572, as adopted