Invitation in docx format
Invitation in PDF format
Village of Montrose: Invitation to Tenderers
Owner: Village of Montrose
Contract: Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrades
Project No.: 969-183
The Village of Montrose invites tenders for wastewater treatment plant upgrades. A summary of specific work items includes the following (approximate quantities):
- Construction of wastewater treatment plant headworks, including ~90m2 pre-cast concrete building with enclosed screening system, coagulant dosing system, electrical and controls, washroom, and office/lab;
- Aeration improvements, including replacement of rotor style aerators in existing oxidation ditch;
- Clarifier renewals, including replacement or refurbishment of selected internal clarifier components;
- Replacement of electrical service to wastewater treatment plant and electrical site upgrades;
- Construction of ~120m of 100/150/200mm diameter sewer piping;
- Installation of 4 manholes;
- Construction of ~60m of water service line and ~20m of forcemain;
- Various site improvements, including 11.3m2 retaining wall, site grading, and ~80m of chain link fencing;
- Hydraulic seeding, and replanting of trees and shrubs.
Electronic Contract Documents are available at no charge through BC Bid.
Tenderers are encouraged to attend an optional informational meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 28, 2021, at 1:00 pm at the Montrose Wastewater Treatment Plant (driveway access from 8th Avenue at 7th Street).
Tenders are scheduled to close:
Tender Closing Time: 2:00 pm local time
Tender Closing Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at:
Village of Montrose (Village Office)
PO Box 510
565 – 11th Avenue
Montrose, BC V0G 1P0
For additional information, please contact:
Nathan Lee, P.Eng., PMP
Village Office Hours
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 12:00pm
1:00pm to 4:30pm
Closed Statutory Holidays
565 11th Ave.